|EU:||VAT 16.0%||- 41.24 € included|
|Non-EU:||VAT 0%||- 0.00 € included|
BRITA Tap, is the key to cleaner, clearer great tasting filtered water
Next to hot and cold unfi ltered water, your BRITA system offers many Advantages
* Have great tasting water at your fingertips
* Economical, convenient and easy to use
* Ideal for cooking healthy Food
The BRITA Tap has two Levers:
* One for BRITA fi ltered water
* One for your regular unfi ltered hot/cold water.
The system cannot be installed with a low pressure boiler as this might lead to water damages!
The P 1000 filter cartridge significantly reduces:
* Chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odours
* Small particles (such as rust, dust and sand)
* Organic impurities
P1000 filter cartridge life depends on local water quality.
For optimum performance and hygiene, it is recommended that
the filter cartridge be replaced at least six-monthly.
Your digital BRITA cartridge exchange indicator displays the
remaining number of days until the fi lter cartridge is to be replaced
and alerts you with an audible alarm after 180 days to change
x000D the cartridge.
Follow this link to see the Manual
WD 3020 Manual
Follow this link to see the Installation Video:
Installation Video Brita WD 3020